We had a GREAT weekend.
Bliss started taking a bath in a big girl bath tub.
She also is getting more and more comfortable feeding herself.
We started "feeding" her rice cereal this past week since she will be 6 months old on Wednesday (video to come). Feeding is a rather loose term, making a mess and silly faces would be more accurate really.
I just thought this was cute. Clint and Bliss decided to play in the grass instead of go in with me to run a quick errand. I'm so glad they did.
The weekend before Halloween, Clint and I left Bliss for the first time overnight! It made it much easier since we were leaving her with her Memaw (Clint's mom). We went to Austin and went to the Iowa State game, although the co-op, Trudy's margarheritas, and Plucker's fried pickles were more the highlight of the day than the game.
We couldn't visit Austin without going to 6th street, although we just couldn't make it as late as we used to. The college students were just arriving as we were headed back to our hotel. We stayed at the Double Tree off 290, which just so happens to be the same hotel I spent my last night as Amy Schwede.
Bliss was a great help to Clint in getting ready for our big road trip.
There are a million pictures like this, but I can't seem to get enough of them.
She is PRECIOUS! We need new photos, please and thank you!
ReplyDelete