Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From Bliss's First Thanksgiving to Christmas in Seguin

On our way to Seguin for Bliss's first Thanksgiving, we stopped by the ranch to see my Schwede  grandparents.


My cousin, Uncle Marcus, was there, too!

Papa Jim and Grandma Lorene with 3 of their great grandkids

On Thanksgiving morning, Clint, Bliss, and I ran in the Gruene Turkey Trot before having a great breakfast with Mema and Pops and the Brent Beicker clan. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner later that day, too!

Then we road tripped to Waco to see Brinley show Poncho, her miniature hereford (you know, the one that ran down our street??). She did awesome, and was the youngest one there . . . showing that is; Brylen was of course, never too far 



Bundled up in the Moby before a walk


Yaya and Das took us all on the Polar Express in Lubbock

"Choo, choo!" 

I had to include the next 3 pics because the progression of Bliss's expressions are hilarious . . .

"I'm gonna get 'em"

"I got 'em"

"Haha!"


At the beginning of December, two of my favorite PAs and greatest friends in the world, Ragan and Lindsey, came to meet Bliss. It warmed my heart that they came all the way to Lubbock to meet our baby girl, and we had a great time!

Family photo in front of the Christmas tree.

Mid-December Bliss and I flew with Yaya and Grandma "Ice" to see Haley and Ben in Ft Worth (and do some last minute Christmas shopping, of course)



We celebrated Christmas in Seguin a little early.

Bliss thinks that Brylen and Brinley are awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment